Colin A. Houston & Associates, Inc.
Custom-tailored research can be carried out to meet your needs. The following links provide synopses of studies indicating the kind of topics CAHA regularly engages.
Syndicated research studies are provided on key topics and subscribed to by multiple clients. This approach provides value at a fraction of the total cost to produce. The topics are usually updated every 3 to 5 years, depending on client interest. The following contains a listing of available studies for purchase, as well as an archive of previously published topics.
- Biodiesel Co-Products
- Detergent Intermediates Markets
- Amphoteric Surfactant Industry
- Diesel Fuel Additive Markets in the U.S.
- Detergent Markets
- Detergents, Surfactants & Linear Alkylbenzene
- Certain Sterols in the U.S.
- Normal Paraffins World Market
- PEA vs PBA Gasoline Additives
- Introducing New Compounds to the Detergent Industry
For alpha-olefin producers, profitability depends on finding and winning the right mix of...
Surfactant consumption in the eight industrial applications covered in this study is expected to...
U.S. Gasoline Detergent Additives, 1997-2004 examines all aspects of this complex and competitive...
Surfactants for Emerging Markets in Asia/Pacific, 1996-2010 analyzes all the factors affecting...
As the polyolefin market has undergone a major transformation over the last few years due to...